The PiXDROTM LP50 is an advanced industrial inkjet printer, designed for research and development of inkjet processes. It is a versatile and user-friendly system that will allow you to work at the frontiers of inkjet printing technology.
The LP50 printer supports a choice of printheads including printheads for hotmelt ink, and the printer comes standard with several enhancements for making it a complete system, ready for a wide range of R&D purposes.
The basic unit consists of:
- Automatic printhead maintenance stations
- Printing and ink drop vision cameras
- Substrate alignment with image recognition system
- Motion control in X, Y, Z and Phi directions
- Substrate table 227x327mm with vacuum clamping
- Substrate heating up to 90˚C